Affirmations are a sure way to move yourself from one stage to another without dependence on anyone else. When you speak affirmations, you are speaking what you believe and desire for your life.
Here are some affirmations to speak daily.
1. Regardless of what happens, I know I will come through. I feel confident that I have all the tools I need to meet any challenges that may come my way. If I ever doubt that I can handle a situation, I quickly remind myself that I am resilient and resourceful.
2. Resilience and resourcefulness are more than just ideas to me. They are character traits that I manifest in abundance. After all, I have experienced challenges before, and here I am, alive and well.
3. When I look back over my life, I take time to be thankful. I contemplate the many ways in which I answer the different questions that arise in my life. I am acutely aware of the courage and strength required to make some of the decisions I make regularly. I always credit myself where credit is due. This gives me even greater self-knowledge and strength.
4. When facing a new challenge, I ask myself what resources could assist me. I look not only to my friends and family, but also within. Then, using the tools available to me, I act decisively and with courage.
5. If a situation has an outcome that I am less than pleased with, I remind myself that I can make it through this successfully, like I always do. Each day, I get a new opportunity to demonstrate my resilience and resourcefulness.
6. Today, I am confident that I can meet any challenge that arises. I know in my heart that I am resilient and resourceful. I demonstrate courage and strength in all that I do.
Remember affirmations help you to stay positive, be happier, and stay focused on your dreams and visions.
Get Inspired To keep up with all things inspiration and motivational including tips and interesting articles, head back to our blog pages each day. You may even find yourself inspired to start sharing our page with your family and friends. Thank you for reading!